You are hereMcDonough Leadership Conference
McDonough Leadership Conference
"Concrete Leadership: Bridging the Divide Between Theory and Practice"
April 10-11, 2015
Leadership has emerged in recent decades as a major field of study in higher education. Today, many colleges and universities offer exciting curricular and co-curricular programs in Leadership Studies – challenging their students to develop their leadership skills in preparation for a life of purpose and engagement. It is in this spirit of intellectual exploration, scholarship, self-reflection and personal leadership development that the McDonough Leadership Center annually hosts the McDonough Leadership Conference.
Call for Proposals:
We are now accepting proposals for possible presentation at the 2015 McDonough Leadership Conference. Proposals should include the following:
• Name of presenter(s) and contact information
• Session type (panel, roundtable discussion, poster)
• Title of presentation
• Brief summary of the presentation (approximately 250 words long)
• Set up needs (e.g., PowerPoint)
Types of Sessions:
• Undergraduate/graduate student sessions (panels with paper presentations) – original research, literature review, report from field experience (e.g., internships, study abroad).
• Faculty/staff sessions (roundtable discussions) – interactive sessions, information exchange.
• Poster session for undergraduate students.
All proposals should be submitted electronically (Word document) to Dr. Gama Perruci (email@example.com) by Friday, December 19, 2014.
All conference events take place on the Marietta College campus in Marietta, Ohio. For out-of-town participants, blocks of rooms are held at each location listed below. For Conference pricing, please ask for the “McDonough Conference” block when making your reservation.
Microtel Inn & Suites
506 Pike Street
Marietta, OH 45750
Fairfield Inn & Suites
200 Cherry Tree Lane
Marietta, OH 45750
Additional Information (driving directions, arrival by air, local attractions, etc.)